What does missing person mean?
A missing person is a person who has disappeared and whose situation at a particular time are unknown as to whether they are alive or dead and their location and fate are unknown.
How To Find A Missing Person
- Call Jails and Hospitals. Start with the basics: contact Jails and hospitals
- Use social media , call their closets friends or family .
- Check Their Social Media status
- Go To The Victoria Police site and report the person missing Victoria Police Missing Person
- Reach Out into the Community. …
- Make Posters and place them around
- Use Missing Person Resources. …
- Contact the Salvation Army .
Is it a crime to go missing?
Going missing is not against the law. Adults over the age of 18 have the right to go missing unless they have been detained under the Mental Health Act, or are legally in the care of another person. You will not be in any trouble for going missing unless you are wanted for a crime.
- Failing all of the above. Contact us we may be able to assist you.
- Over the years Melbourne Investigation has assisted many clients make contact with their love ones or not so love ones.